Dean Brandhagen Past Clientele – Flue Guru References
Dean Brandhagen has a wealth of business and trade experience to make certain your project gets completed – on budget and on time!
Ciba Geigy – Commercial office Tank Farm and plant Renovations
Air Canada – De-icer tank foundations
Transport Canada – Regina Airport repairs to car rental kiosks.
Ground Engineering – Masonry Warehouse Building, Underpinning and Epoxy Repair Contractor on Many Projects
Kalium Chemicals Potash Mine – Concrete maintenance and upkeep.
Sask Tel – 36 Site Buildings and other renovations to various spaces
Sask Power – Various Renovations
SGI (Saskatchewan Govenment Insurance) – Numerous insurance claims
Federal Pioneer Electric – Major PCB spill cleanup – site services contractor.
Burns Hanley Church Supplies – Take down Old House and Build New Commercial Office building
Canada Wire, Weyburn – Plant renovations, Foundations for heavy equipment.
Modular Storage Systems Inc – Mini warehouse buildings
Cobb Cabinets Building – initial renovation from warehouse to office building.
Weyburn Co-op – Addition to premises
Regina Airport – Renovations to second floor area
Co-op Refinery and Heavy Oil Upgrader – Masonry repairs and re-pointing. Chimney Stack repairs
QuAppelle Apartments – ongoing heritage maintenance and upkeep.
Somerset Properties – ongoing maintenance and upkeep.
Moose Jaw Casino – New Steel Casino Building
Extendicare – various additions, renovations and maintenance contracts on Regina, Moose Jaw and Saskatoon facilities
Campeau Corporation – Golden Mile Centre Concrete Maintenance
Safeway – Albert & 25th – Fieldstone work
Home Depot – Outdoor Racking
Roberts Properties – Repairs and maintenance, condo concrete replacements.
Roberts Group – Commercial Renovations
The Balfour Apartments – renovations to various condo suites.
The Mayfair Apartments – Chimney stack replacement and masonry pointing.
Gabriel Dumont Institute – Renovations
Waste Management – Repairs to damages done by their trucks to buildings, masonry and concrete structures
Greer Court Housing- renovate flat roofs to sloped roofs
Gabriel Housing Corp- Renovations and repairs.
Enercon Homes – Hi Tech Energy Conservation – Framing, repairs and warranty work.
Cairns / Homes by Dundee – warranty foundation repairs.
CP Rail – bridge repairs
Via Rail – Renovate complete station.
Denro Building Management – Concrete, masonry repairs and site work
Fennel Properties – Renovations to Old City Hall Mall, South Albert Mall, Regina Home Care and other various properties.
plus many more…
Stores and Retail
Mary Jane’s Boutique – renovations
Second Season – renovations
Mary Janes Boutique – Renovations to store
Astrin’s Attic – repairs and renovations
Zach’s Deli – store renovations
Build a Bear – set up store fixtures
Old World Meats – Renovations
Hillybilly Vac Shack – Addition to the back of the shack. 🙂
Canada Book – Repairs and suite renovations.
plus many more….
Restaurants and B&B’s
Smitty’s – Swift Current Mall location built entire restaurant
Abstractions Cafe – addition to cyber cafe
Peking House – Various ongoing renovations
Shanghai Noodle House – renovations
Quality Tea Rooms – Renovations and maintenance
Gingerbread Cottage Bed & Breakfast – Victoria BC website development, renovations, Chimneys, wood heat
Beaconsfield Inn – Renovations and Repairs
Marketa’s Bed and Breakfast – Repairs and Renovations
The Arts Cafe – renovations
Viet Thai (Embassy Cafe) – interior stonework
Albert Albert’s Night Club – brick veneer face on Building
Sahara Nights Night Club – brick and stone signage
Enjoy Gardens (Park and Vic) – Renovations
Kowloon Restaurant – Renovations
Bonanza Restaurant – glazed brick behind grilles
Dairy Queen – masonry repairs
Burger King – masonry repairs
Earls Victoria BC- Ongoing repairs
plus many more….
Dr Roy Katz Dental Office – addition and ongoing renovations
Zawislak & Zawislak Law Office – Renovations and ongoing maintenance, website development
Cherry Hill Developments – renovations and repairs, website development
Kraus McKay Law Firm – renovations to offices and residences.
Enercon – Office renovations
Regina Homecare – Office renovations
Sandcastle Daycare – Addition to facility
NAC House – Schoenthal-Herman Centre – alcoholism treatment facility new office and residence building in Regina
plus many more….
Governments, Churches, Schools and Institutions:
RCMP – Regina Training Academy – misc. concrete and masonry repairs – Large Brick Veneer project for Office addition
RCMP Punnichy Division – Office and lockup renovations
VIA Rail – Regina Depot Renovations
Regina City Police Station – Ceramic Floor Tile installation
St Paul’s Cathedral – Stonework repairs and restoration, chimney stack restoration, excavation of crawl space for new storage space.
PFRA – Swift Current area contract services
Agriculture Canada – Signage across Southern Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan Provincial Lab – Repair chimney stack for Incinerator
City of Regina – Chimney stack rebuilding and various contract services.
Sask Liquor Board – Masonry repairs and contract services
Sask Property Management – various contract services
Regina Housing – office space renovations
Fine Arts Building – University of Alberta Edmonton – masonry
Campbell Collegiate – Repointing entire school masonry after leveling Project
Turner Lake School – Install jacked in Underpinning Piles to raise interior sunken area
Pioneer Village Old Folks Home – masonry on 8 storey building
Free Methodist Church – Fireplace and addition
Arlington Beach Methodist Camp – Masonry Block Foundation for new facility structure.
Ducks Unlimited – concrete watershed gates and spillways for nature refuge.
plus many more ….
Victoria BC’s “Flue Guru”
WETT Certified Chimney Services
45 Years Successful Contracting and Trade Experience
- Local “Owner Operator” Family Business Serving Greater Victoria BC
- Master Tradesman – Interprovincial RedSeal Journeyman Brick Mason since 1973, Journeyman Carpenter since 1988, Journeyman Concrete Technician
- WETT Certified Wood Heat Professional System Advisor, Inspector, Installer and Chimney Sweep
- Licenced – Worksafe BC – Insured – BBB
Talk or Text 1 (250) 418-5110
Annual Inspections and Cleaning
- Since 1 in every 7 House fires is caused by a wood burning appliance – BC Fire Code and most Insurance Companies Require Annual Inspections & Cleanings on Wood Burning Devices.
Our Chimney Sweep Service
- Depending on type of fuel and your burning habits – it may be necessary to clean your chimney more often than annually – but generally an annual sweep and inspection will remove any debris, creosote, critters or bird nests.
- WETT Certified Inspection Reports for Insurance or Building Permits for your Wood Burning Equipment Click to book Starts at $125
- Annual Fireplace Chimney Cleaning Service available – Starts at $125 (Insurance Company Acceptable) Click to book Starts at $125
- Wood Burning Stove and Insert Cleaning- We have specialized tools to protect chimney liners from damages during cleaning. Click to book Starts at $125
- Creosote Deglazing – Sometimes creosote from smoldering fires or wet wood can accumulate in the flue. This needs to be dealt with using different equipment and methods. Contact us for quote
- Note: We Power Sweep your chimney flue with the latest Technology from the inside or the bottom. In 90% of situations it is no longer necessary to go on slippery steep dangerous roofs.
- Building Depressurization Inspection for Draft Issues to determine how your building competes for draft Starts at $125 Book Now
- Draft Inducers for Wood Stoves and Fireplace Inserts for poor drawing basement and outside “cold” chimney installations Contact for quote
- Key Dampers for Installations with too much draft Contact for quote
- Stove Door Gaskets Contact for quote
- Combustion Air Intake Vents Contact for quote
- Chimney Sealing to prevent expensive Heat Loss and water or critter entry Contact for quote
- How to properly light a woodstove or fireplace insert
- How to light your open Wood Burning fireplace
Repairs and Upgrades
- Masonry Chimney & Fireplace Updates – Repointing, Rebuilding, Repairs or Removals Contact for quote
- Chimney top Crown Flashings with Drip Edge – Prevents leaks and erosion – adds years to chimney life
- Wood Stove and Wood Burning Insert Repairs. Cleaning and Installations – Specialized tools to protect chimney liner from damages during cleaning. Click to book service call.
New Equipment Installations
- EPA Certified Fireplace Inserts Supplied and Installed Starting at $2995.00
- EPA Certified Wood Burning Stove Replacements Supplied and Installed Starting at $1995.00
- Hi Temperature Steel Chimney Installations, Repairs and Replacements Contact for quote
- Chimney Liners
- Raincaps Contact for quote
- Fireplace Top Dampers
Wood Burning Accessories
- Stovepipe or Stove top Thermometers
- Double Wall Stovepipe Thermometers
- Remote Flue Gas Thermometers with Over Fire Alarms
- Firewood Moisture Meters
Visit My Website http://flue.guru