Fireplace Inserts Victoria BC Area
Proudly Serving the Greater Victoria BC Area – Saanich, Saanichton, North Saanich, Sidney, Sooke, East Sooke, Metchosin, Colwood, Langford, Highlands, View Royal, Esquimalt, Oak Bay British Columbia.
Warm and Cozy Heat Source
An up to date wood burning fireplace insert can convert your old drafty, energy sucking fireplace into a warm and cozy heat source both for everyday heating or just emergencies.
Call Today to have your Drafty Fireplace updated with this nice “Flame XTD 1.5” Medium Wood Burning Fireplace Insert with Fan
- Professional Supply and Install
- Heats from 600 – 1600 sq ft
- EPA Certified to latest specs.
- Complete with Stainless Steel Liner, Rain cap and Flue Collar
Larger Sizes Available
We Offer Complete Service for Wood Burning Fireplace Insert Victoria BC Area
- WETT Insurance or Home Sale Inspections
- Annual Inspections, Repairs and Installations
- Chimney sweep and Cleaning – We utilize a power sweeping tool that is gentle on flex liners
- Trouble shooting smoke and draft problems
- Firebrick Replacement
- Door Gaskets and Ceramic Glass
- Chimney Liner installations or Replacements
- Digital Flue Gas Thermometer with over-fire alarm installations
- Chimney Fire Inspections and Restorations
We are Familiar With the Following Brands
- Pacific Energy
- Vermont Castings
- Many others
In Victoria BC there are Lots of old Victorian Fireplaces with old coal burning grates like this that accumulate lots of combustible materials behind them and create unknown fire hazards.
Please feel free to Contact me to book an Inspection or Consultation
Roland von Schellwitz, B.Eng
Victoria BC’s “Flue Guru”
WETT Certified Chimney Services
10 Years Successful Contracting and Trade Experience
- Local “Owner Operator” Family Business Serving Greater Victoria BC
- Trained by the late Dean Brandhagen, Master Tradesman ( Interprovincial RedSeal Journeyman Brick Mason since 1973, Journeyman Carpenter since 1988, Journeyman Concrete Technician)
- WETT Certified Wood Heat Professional System Advisor, Inspector, Installer and Chimney Sweep
- Computer Engineering graduate: Systems Engineering UVic, 2004
- Licenced – Worksafe BC – Insured – BBB
Talk or Text 1 (250) 418-5110
Annual Inspections and Cleaning
- Since 1 in every 7 House fires is caused by a wood burning appliance – BC Fire Code and most Insurance Companies Require Annual Inspections & Cleanings on Wood Burning Devices.
Our Chimney Sweep Service
- Depending on type of fuel and your burning habits – it may be necessary to clean your chimney more often than annually – but generally an annual sweep and inspection will remove any debris, creosote, critters or bird nests.
- WETT Certified Inspection Reports for Insurance or Building Permits for your Wood Burning Equipment Click to book Starts at $180
- Annual Fireplace Chimney Cleaning Service available – Starts at $180 (Insurance Company Acceptable) Click to book Starts at $180
- Wood Burning Stove and Insert Cleaning- We have specialized tools to protect chimney liners from damages during cleaning. Click to book Starts at $180
- Creosote Deglazing – Sometimes creosote from smoldering fires or wet wood can accumulate in the flue. This needs to be dealt with using different equipment and methods. Contact us for quote
- Note: We Power Sweep your chimney flue with the latest Technology from the inside or the bottom. In 90% of situations it is no longer necessary to go on slippery steep dangerous roofs.
- Building Depressurization Inspection for Draft Issues to determine how your building competes for draft Starts at $180 Book Now
- Draft Inducers for Wood Stoves and Fireplace Inserts for poor drawing basement and outside “cold” chimney installations Contact for quote
- Key Dampers for Installations with too much draft Contact for quote
- Stove Door Gaskets Contact for quote
- Combustion Air Intake Vents Contact for quote
- Chimney Sealing to prevent expensive Heat Loss and water or critter entry Contact for quote
- How to properly light a woodstove or fireplace insert
- How to light your open Wood Burning fireplace
Repairs and Upgrades
- Masonry Chimney & Fireplace Updates – Repointing, Rebuilding, Repairs or Removals Contact for quote
- Chimney top Crown Flashings with Drip Edge – Prevents leaks and erosion – adds years to chimney life
- Wood Stove and Wood Burning Insert Repairs. Cleaning and Installations – Specialized tools to protect chimney liner from damages during cleaning. Click to book service call.
New Equipment Installations
- EPA Certified Fireplace Inserts Supplied and Installed6
- EPA Certified Wood Burning Stove Replacements Supplied and Installed
- Hi Temperature Steel Chimney Installations, Repairs and Replacements Contact for quote
- Chimney Liners
- Raincaps Contact for quote
- Fireplace Top Dampers
Wood Burning Accessories
- Stovepipe or Stove top Thermometers
- Double Wall Stovepipe Thermometers
- Remote Flue Gas Thermometers with Over Fire Alarms
- Firewood Moisture Meters
Visit My Website https://flue.guru
2 thoughts on “Fireplace Inserts Victoria BC Area”
I am interested in a quote for a fireplace insert. Not sure about the condition of the chimney.
I will be home on september 11 if you are available to come and take a look. 2840 Gorge View Drive.
I am thinking about putting a wood burning insert in my fireplace. The brand that I like is Pacific Energy (Alderlea Series). Two years ago you installed the liner on this fireplace. I would like to know if you could install the insert and a rough estimate of how much would it cost.
I live in Victoria
250 893 8056